Fly ash is used for the manufacturing of bricks and these bricks are also called fly ash bricks.
These are environmental friendly and are also economical when it comes to finances as compared to various other building products.
Fly ash bricks are manufactured with FaLG (Fly Ash, Lime, and Gypsum), using a high compressive tonnage press. Our bricks are non-fired and consume very low energy in production. Our Fly ash bricks have the following salient features:
- High Compressive Strength
- Low water absorption
- Dimensional accuracy / Uniform Shape
- High strength / weight ratio
- No emission of green house gases during production
- Zero efflorescence
- Consume less mortar in construction
- Economical & environment friendly
Your search for environment friendly bricks for your construction ends here