Skip to content
Some Precise Points about Fly Ash Bricks
- Flyash bricks are light weight material compared to clay bricks, so it is suitable for multi storey building, Less weight means Less stress on building , safety assured.
- Low absorption of heat, FAB (fly ash bricks) absorbs less heat than normal bricks, it keeps your building cool even in summer, hence most suitable for Indian conditions.
- Uniform shape – hence no plastering required if used for compound wall or godowns.
- Less mortar required in construction, because all bricks are machine made and even in shape.
- High compressive strength compared to normal bricks – No more wastages during transport.
- Less porous, absorbs very little water, whereas burnt clay bricks absorbs more water during construction. Saves money on water during construction and even keeps your building strong during rainy seasons.